"BENVENUTI"

Salve a tutti, sono Jay e vi parlerò delle esperienze fatte da noi , a scuola, in laboratorio di Microbiologia.Saluti!

venerdì 19 febbraio 2010

My "Self-Introduction"

Howdy Everybody. Well, I'm Jay, a seventeen-year-old student of Biochemistry in Milan Italy.

I'm a Third-Year student of Ferraris-Pacinotti Istituto Professionale di Stato per l'artigianato e per l'industria, a professional institute located near porta Romana's Metropolitan train station (I don't intend to tell you that it's located along Via Giulio Romano orelse I will be a lil bit too Vulgar if i did.). :D.oOopps..

ah yeah,I was about to forget to tell you, I'm a filipino Immigrant in Italy.I'm Here for about 4 years.Yeah Yeah. I find myself better here than in the Philippines..However, i like philippines,too..I like the schools...I mean their (our) way of instructions, The only negative point there is,,aside from the favoritism of the students,, there is a lackness of materials. Well, Studying in the philippines is a real fun!.There is a lot of activities, If i were to nominate them all maybe there is no "characters" enough..wahaha!!..kidding..;D

I love italy,,you learn well with the usage of the "scholastic materials"..the best advantage of studying here!!!...

I know you don't Care about my hobbies and interests but i'll tell you still, bleah... I like going swimming in summer (ofcourse,I'm not that insane to go swimming in winter...aha..may be i could try to do so..what do you think?..). I like surfing on the internet!,..Yahoooooo!!.. I love it..!.. thanks to God and thanks to bill gates!.I like texting and chatting with friends.. I like Dancing!..Oh yeah,, okok..and singing and acting.,,ehem...ehem.. i told you " I like" but i'm not that Good..But i believe in this: "If there's a will there's a way",, No connection?..aye..It's fine,,I just wanted to tell ye..wahahah...

okok..DONE

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento